Day 18: So as it was my birthday a while ago and I wanted to share some freebies you can get when it is your special day.
- The jewelry store Glitter gives free silver earrings on your birthday if you become a member of their customer club which is totally free.
- Starbucks gives a free coffee of your choice on your birthday if you got their Starbucks app and has registered more than 30 days before your birthday.
- The Body Shop gives you a 50 kronor gift card to buy products for if you are a member of their club.
- Want another free coffee? Espresso House also gives you a birthday gift of a free coffee of your choice.
- Plantagen gives you 10 free roses on your birthday. Happy Birthday to you!
- Something new in the kitchen? Kitch’n celebrates your birthday by giving you a universal whisk.
- Rituals will gift you a brand new perfume for your birthday!
- Mio will decorate your house by giving you a gift card of 100 kronor.
- Lyko will also give you a birthday gift card of 100 kronor for your special occasion.
That was Day 18 of 25 days of Christmas 2018 with me Check these places out for a free birthday gift for your special occasion. Happy birthday to you!
Day 17: Time to plan for gifts. Not everyone has the opportunity to buy Christmas gifts or feel like it is necessary so I’ll give you my tips of what homemade gifts you can make for Christmas!
Create a Christmas tree out of chocolate. Just use an old bottle and tape them to the bottle. Awesome gift idea for the chocolate lover in the family.
You can do a lot with Mason jars. Create a candle holder and decorate them and maybe bake something and decorate the jar.
The hot chocolate jar is perfect for this season when it is cold and you just want a cup of hot chocolate after you come home from school. A fast, easy and elegant way of giving a gift.
Who would not love a jar of M&M? Choose the Christmas colors and decorate the jar. Love this idea!
That was Day 17 of 25 days of Christmas 2018 with me. Hopefully, you know what gifts you can make for your family and friends! I also feel like I’m getting a cold 🙁
Day 16: Omg you guys it’s getting close. For all girls out there I got ideas of how to make hair updos and here are the most gorgeous hair updos ever x
That was Day 16 of 25 days of Christmas 2018 with me. These are so good! I will definitely try to create these hair updos for Christmas. Show me your updo!
Day 15: In my family, it’s always me that chooses the theme of Christmas tree decorations each year. I remember a couple of years ago when I saw a really beautiful tree in an outdoor shopping mall. I was like omg I really want that theme for mine. I stood there and was admiring the different balls (lol ahhahaha) and so I decided to go to my absolute favorite Swedish store for decorations, IKEA!!!!!!!! I found the biggest box of red-themed Christmas tree decorations and I also found the IKEA foodcourt and imma tell you, I ate the nices tasting Christmas balls evaaaaaa #parentaladvisoryexplicitcontent (just meatballs but yeah). Now imma give you the best advise to create YOUR beautiful Christmas tree.
That was Day 15 of 25 days of Christmas 2018 with me. I’m actually not sure which theme I will go with this year so if you got any ideas please spam my social media. Hope you will create a special and wonderful Christmas tree cause you know “its the most wonderful time of the year”. Merry Christmas to you all!
Day 14: Do you also wait until the last minute to get the clothes you want for Christmas because you got so much else to do? Well, giiiiirl and boyyyy imma help you out. Here is a list of the stores that deliver your clothes before Christmas!
- If you order before the 22nd of December you will have your brand new awesome clothes at yours before the special day
- Wanna get some new shirts or even beauty products before the 25th? Order before the 22nd as well.
- To get your gift from the Gant Santa you need to send your list to him by the 20th of December.
- The shirt that your dad really wanted needs to be ordered before the 21st of December so h can get it in time and stop moaning as he does every year.
- Ah shit, I forgot to order my brother’s gift. I’ll get him some really cool new shoes just that I order them before the 20th.
- The Santa workshop that pretty much got everything you could ever wish for. Santas little helpers need at least 5 days to gift wrap your present so make sure you send the list before the 20th.
- Sleigh all day with clothes from Ellos. Just make sure to order it by the 21st for guaranteed arrival at yours before Christmas.
That was Day 14 of 25 days of Christmas 2018 with me. Good luck finding the best Christmas outfits or last-minute gifts for your family or yourself. Someone call Santa Claus cause I’m about to sleigh this Christmas shopping.
Day 13: Okay so this is not literate #FireCompanyDon’tSueMePlease. Of course, I’m talking about candles. Candles? yeah, the colorful block placed in a glass cup that smells really nice when you light it. I thought that because it’s Lucia today, it would be great to blog about candles because she is wearing candles in her hair as she was walking I think. Tbh yeah, I’m not that great with historical events but I reckon that’s how the story goes. I am a fan of candles and especially the ones that smell Christmas. I reckon it’s just the cinnamon, cardamon and cloves that they mix in the stearin. I’m gonna give you my list of the best candles for Christmas. I promise you that you will love this!
This brand is famous for their elegant candles and amazing scents. The Christmas collection is awesome for this period of the year. It doesn’t just make your house smell nice, it also works as a beautiful decoration. These may seem a little bit expensive because, in the end, it’s just a candle right? But believe me “All I Want For Christmas Is A Yankee Candle”. They burn for an eternity as I have never finished a single one of them. The candle can be bought online or in pretty much any interior decorating store.
This brand is another one that is very famous for the elegance of a simple candle. Voluspa creates candles with more variation. They got a wider range of scents, designs, and sizes. I mean who would not be happy to have one of these elegant Christmasy candles in their home?! Swear by this candle. Best gift for your loved ones.
This Jo Malone candle from London is just lit (hahaha wasn’t even supposed to be a pun). Directly from London I now present you the Jo Malone candle that will look beautiful on your Christmas table. This may be more expensive than the other two but trust me if you see this on sale You. Need. To. Buy. It.
That was Day 13 of 25 days of Christmas 2018 with me. I hope you guys will have a lit Christmas with great smells and happy Lucia to you all <3
Day 12: I know that buying gifts for classmates isn’t always the easiest thing because you never know what to get them right? Secret Santas? Everything seems too perfect or too much or too expensive? Well, you guess if I know exactly what you possibly could buy? Yes, I do!
Cup with tea
Everyone would appreciate a beautiful red designed XL cup with a Christmas design and a bag of loose tea. This gift is a cheap gift that shows elegance, thought, and warmth. When buying this you can also buy a cellophane bag and place it inside and seal it using gift lace. A great deal for a student to give and receive.
Slippers gift set
If you roughly know the person’s shoe size you can get them a slipper gift set. Fill the slippers with your friend’s favorite candy or things. Mine would definitely be filled with chocolate and nerds. Find candy that is wrapped up in plastic though.
All girls would appreciate and be so happy for a bottle of nail polish. why don’t combine the most Christmasy colors you can fins and tie a bow around them making a gift set? I reckon red, light brown and orange would look nice together.
A pair of earphones is both unisex and cheap. I would recommend this to the friend that always loses things. That person always needs an extra pair to lose.
Ugly Christmas sweater
Tbh yeah, I dunno who this guy is. I found the pic on google but a Christmas sweater is a nice gift. You can probably get them all over the world at any H&M store. They are also pretty cheap. Great tips for you if you don’t know what you could get your friend.
That was Day 14 of 25 days of Christmas 2018 with me. Now you know some possible gifts that you can get your classmates. Good luck with the Christmas shopping!