Day 4: It’s Tuesday and as I’m sitting here writing this post I’m listening to the best Christmas song playlist ever!!!! Okay so now is the time to actually start listening to these songs. I really don’t get the people and the stores that start decorating and selling Christmas things in late October I’m like hello??? Halloween was like yesterday! I’ve been so excited to share these songs with you guys so here are my absolute fave Christmas songs
- Jingle bells
- Jingle bells jingle all the way oh how fun it is to read Maddie’s 25 days! Hey!
- All I want for Christmas
- Is legit just only chocolate. Nah but Mariah Carey’s song is a tradition even though I would guess that she actually wants material things for Christmas #lilbitofgolddiggeralert
- We wish you a Merry Christmas
- The song we all know and hate because it is also a tradition and we learned how to sing this song in kindergarten already.
- Last Christmas
- Wham! What a great song. In case you people that aren’t familiar with the singer Wham! that was just a joke because the name is Wham! yeah, u get me. whatever Maddie that wasn’t so funny. Well, guess what, I thought it was hilarious so bare with me.
- Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!
- Well, let is not please because then SL (Stockholm local traffic (this is for u foreigners that dunno what it is)) will stop working. It’s not even snowing yet and the traffic is still shit. Ugh please snow why do u gotta do this to us???
- Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer
- This is a classic. Almost as classic as Bambi from Disney. Gotta love these old classics. When I type that sentence I feel so old omg.
- Santa tell me
- Ariana, Ariana, Ariana, how can someone not love her? Legit so adorable and her voice is amazing. This is deffo high up my list.
- This song is god. TB til when Justin Bieber was a young guy and still was the sweet lil Justin all girls fell in love with.
Btw guys, I found these Christmas decorations in a store and the color was so nice like look at it. More pics of how I do my Christmas shopping will come up laterz. x
That was Day 4 of 25 days of Christmas 2018 with me. Now you know exactly which songs you should play during the Christmas holidays! Which one is your favorite?