Hey you guys!
This is my go to 4th of July dessert. 4th of July is celebrated by the Americans and what is more American that the American flag? So this is the recipe!
American fruit glasses
- Marie cookies
- American blueberries
- Whipped cream
- Lime peel
- Crush some Marie cookies so that they cover the bottom of the glasses.
- Slice the strawberries into small pieces and put them in the glasses.
- Put a layer with blueberries on top of the strawberries.
- Spray the whipped cream as a fourth layer.
- Take the raspberries and use them as a second layer of red and then pour blueberries on top.
- Spray the whipped cream on top of the fruit and decorate with lime peel.
- Bón apetit
- Slice the bananas and strawberries.
- Put the sliced banana, strawberries and blueberries on a wood skewer.
- Chop the peanuts into small pieces.
- Melt the chocolate and drizzle over the wood skewers.
- Drizzle the chopped peanuts over the wood skewers and put it in the refrigerator.
- Serve cold.
Strawberries dipped in chocolate
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave or on the stove.
- Dip the strawberries in the melted chocolate so that the strawberry is covered to around 2/3 with chocolate and put it on a tray.
- Put the tray in the refrigerator and wait until the chocolate has hardened.
- Serve with ice cream.
Hope you love it babes!